Win Suddenly lag on all video.
I went to bed last night after watching an episode of Defiance, this morning when im turning it on, all video lags.. I cant find the reason, Nothing changed? ive just ran an restore and updated windows, still laggy.

Where do i start my research to fix the problem ?

Ive made a restore on my windows which solved the problem. Is there any updates that could have caused that overnight? an update that didnt require my approval ?
could be a windows update that's still running in th background
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I would most definitely like to see an answer to this. I am suffering from the same problems. It just started this evening. I have no windows updates running. PLEASE HELP.

SadSadSadSadSadSad
I recently had the same issue and found that Nvidia's Geforce Experience was my culprit. Nvidia claims on the forums that with the latest update, it should have fixed a memory leak(?) that was causing anywhere from 30%-85% disk usage non stop. I stopped the Nvidia shadowplay and network service, instantly the lag was gone. I've attempted to reinstall Geforce Experience as that has fixed a LOT of users' problems, but it didn't fix my issue. If you use nvidia cards, check to see whether or not you have Geforce Experience.
i found out the reason was that i changed the Windows sound mix from stereo to 3.1.... switched it back to stereo and everything went back to normal Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suddenly lag on all video.0