NFS Issue
Hello all.

I have a bit of a problem with my nfs share. I copied a source file from another device so i am not sure if that has something to do with my problem. When trying to view my files from my nfs share i can not access them over wifi but as soon as i use a wired collection they are all work.

If i try to add a new source i can access some of my nfs shares over wifi but not all of them. But again as soon as i use a wired connection all is fine.

have run out f ideas so anything would be great.

Also using windows 8 and xbmc 13.1 compiled june 4th 2014
is the other device you are sharing from also running windows if so what nfs software are you using to create the nfs server something like Hanewin NFS Server perhaps?
Post /etc/exports from the nfs server side ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I have attatched the /etc/exports. Also if i try to add a new directory over wifi i can access photos but i can not access video.

Code:
/volume1/photo  *(rw,async,no_wdelay,no_root_squash,insecure_locks,sec=sys,anonuid=1025,anongid=100)
/volume1/xbmc   192.168.1.16(rw,async,no_wdelay,no_root_squash,insecure_locks,sec=sys,anonuid=1025,anongid=100) 192.168.1.244(rw,async,no_wdelay,no_root_squash,insecure_locks,sec=sys,anonuid=1025,anongid=100)
/volume1/video  *(rw,async,no_wdelay,no_root_squash,insecure_locks,sec=sys,anonuid=1025,anongid=100)
[/quote]
Try changing *(rw,async,no_wdelay,no_root_squash,insecure_locks,sec=sys,anonuid=1025,ano​ngid=100)
to 192.168.1.1/24(rw,all_squash,insecure,no_subtree_check)

That allows access for all my clients, both wired and wireless.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Will try when i get home from work. It find it a little crazy when the photo folder works and the video folder does not. Yet they are exactly the same.
Thanks. Nt sure why but sorted my issue. thank you so much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS Issue0