Win Music scanning folder library NOK
Hello,

XBMC "Frodo" (Gotham does not download subtitles??)

Problem: when I add a source for a music folder I am not able to run "scan item to libray". I can select it, but is not doing anyting. As a result I can of course not select "library folder" .
I tried to change the folder location: another drive, other place. Remove the source, create a new one, but it does not scan my folders.

For my Video files this works perfect!!!

I searched the forum, but this did not help me further.
Any proposals on what I can do to solve this issue. XBMC is really great, but this functionality is want to have.

Thanks,
Have you activated music library mode?

Try with skin "confluence"...if you select "music" in the main menu, are you able to see your sources? If yes press the left arrow in this menu at your keyboard and select "library mode" and then select "update library".
Hello,

you can only activate Library mode after you have done a scanning of your new files(source).
I work in Confluence, and able to add the source in the music files. But the scanning is not working.
Normaly when you have finished scanning you can switch over to library mode.
So the scanning part is the problem.

Thx
Get a debug log (wiki) of you trying to scan a source.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Hello,

you can only activate Library mode after you have done a scanning of your new files(source).
I work in Confluence, and able to add the source in the music files. But the scanning is not working.
Normaly when you have finished scanning you can switch over to library mode.
So the scanning part is the problem.

Thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music scanning folder library NOK0