Win no internet
no internet connection in System info
If you really want an answer, you need to be a little bit more specific Wink. LAN or WLAN? DHCP or static IP? Which Windows, which XBMC?

open a terminal and paste outputs from:

Code:
ipconfig

and paste a Debug Log from xbmc on a pastebin site.
HI David,many thanks for your reply,I have to admit I am new to XBMC ,I use windows 7 ultimate I went into system Network no internet connection check network.
I had an internet connection for XBMC now nothing.I have the internet working on everything else,
many thanks.
Configure your firewall and Internet security s.w.
Look here.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=198788
XBMC is not an issue for not having an internet connection, if it exists before.

So please still post those outputs and answers those questions, I asked. If you don´t do that, we can´t offer you any support. Firewall might be a point, but has nothing to do with XBMC. If your firewall was not configured correctly, you shouldn´t have internet before installing XBMC.

Do you have internet if you exit XBMC and use any other internet browser you might have installed on your system?

You PN me and told me, you got XBMC 13.1....that would be a good point for telling others in this thread. It´s ok, if you pn me, but it won´t help you, if I don´t read it Wink and others can´t help, too.

So please answer those questions above:

- LAN or WLAN? DHCP or static IP?

open a terminal and paste the output of:

Code:
ipconfig

and please!!!! paste a Debug Log from XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no internet0