How to download Extra Fanart?
So, I've searched around in XBMC and I just can't seem to find it.

How do I actually download extrafanarts in Aeon MQ? I've used Aeon Nox before and there was a button inside the TV Series Info, but there's no such button in MQ. Artwort Downloader is enabled. In the Context menu of the series there's just the download for Clearart and Logo, but I can't seem to find Extrafanart download...

Any tip for an apparently blind guy? :X
Go into artwork downloader settings (XBMC->settings->addons->enabled addons->Program addons->artwork Downloader->configure). Make sure extra fanart is turned on under movies and that limit artwork is turned off. Also make sure that you have some sources enabled under providers. Once all set up and you have OK'd it at the bottom, come out of the settings and go to your programs. Run artwork downloader from there and it should download all your art for you at once (takes a while if you have a lot to process).

I don't think there is an option to grab extrafanart for just one movie, unless you use a third party manager to do this.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Oohh, ok. Thanks

But there's no option do download for just a single library item? that's kind of a bummer Sad I got kinda used to the Aeon Nox way of a button^^ I thought the Artwork Downloader added that there, but that's a feature of each individual skin then?
Have mihawk90, 2 options for get arts via artwork downloader, including extrafanarts, first via context menu (press c) look option for solo mode, other option go to top menu, collection item, with 4 options for get art (solo mode too).

or

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Mh, so only the solo-mode downloads extra-fanart? OK that's something I guess Big Grin Thanks as well Smile
Yes, download all arts via artwork downloader, include extrafanarts.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to download Extra Fanart?0