• 4(current)
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin
Marcel,

Media Portal addon styled Record Prefs

Wasn't sure of the best way to get this to you: http://pastebin.com/c8Z9aYRp.

Wasn't sure about the localisation of "Schedule" and "Cancel" - they're currently hardcoded. Probably needs to move into a i18n file somewhere.
marchaos image there shows one of the other issues I described previously.

On dialogs like that, with no border, depending on what is behind the dialog, the buttons can be difficult to see. They don't stand out very well against a "busy" background
(2014-08-22, 17:18)Carcharius Wrote: I'm using poster details view, have the same problem with poster view.

The artwork isn't missing - it's there using the same naming style as for the other seasons, and other skins show it.

I'll try to give the new test version a whirl over the weekend.

I have tested this myself this afternoon and is working perfectly. No missing season posters at all...
If you still have this issue with the new 1.9.7 version please let me know because then we can try some debugging to figure out the problem.
(2014-08-22, 18:27)Carcharius Wrote: marchaos image there shows one of the other issues I described previously.

On dialogs like that, with no border, depending on what is behind the dialog, the buttons can be difficult to see. They don't stand out very well against a "busy" background

As of today there's a new version available: version 1.9.7.
In this version I had to change the default font because apparently it wasn't opensource.
While in the process of changing the font I've changed all dialogs to make text more readable.

I think you'd like the new default theme. Off course you can still switch back to the previous one by selecting "classic" as the skin's theme

(2014-08-22, 17:58)marchaos Wrote: Marcel,

Media Portal addon styled Record Prefs

Wasn't sure of the best way to get this to you: http://pastebin.com/c8Z9aYRp.

Wasn't sure about the localisation of "Schedule" and "Cancel" - they're currently hardcoded. Probably needs to move into a i18n file somewhere.

Thanks!
I included your addition in the new 1.9.7 release, also fixed the translation.
Strings are indeed not hardcoded but they go in the language files of the skin.
Thanks - will give 1.9.7 a go.
Hi Marcel,

The on-screen keyboard seems to be missing key characters in 1.9.8. When you hover over them, you can seem them.
(2014-08-24, 23:12)marchaos Wrote: Hi Marcel,

The on-screen keyboard seems to be missing key characters in 1.9.8. When you hover over them, you can seem them.

You're right! Fixed it in version 1.9.9
Are the poster views okay now ?

Did you notice I've changed all dialogs to be more readable ?
(2014-08-24, 09:53)marchaos Wrote: Thanks - will give 1.9.7 a go.

And is the TV recordings page working as expected ?
I couldn't test it myself as I don't use Mediaportal TV server....

Any other flaws or feature requests ?
If you still think you can contribute, send me a PM for the SVN access...

Thanks!
Hi Marcel.

Keyboard is working as expected again. (2.0.1) Thanks.

Saw the record dialog for media portal. Works perfectly. The new ok/cancel buttons are much easier to read. Alignment of those buttons on the record dialog for mp is a few pixels off. Will pm you for svn access.
(2014-08-22, 18:27)Carcharius Wrote: marchaos image there shows one of the other issues I described previously.

Did you test if the problem is solved for you ? Please let me know if I can assist you any further !
Also, like I announced there's a new theme added (as default) to the skin with has focus on readability.
Sorry I haven't had the chance to test it yet. Unfortunately my time for watching stuff is very limited these days.

When I do get chance I'll try again. To save a bit of time if, when I test, I do still see a problem with my season posters what sort of debug information would you need?

That way I could gather that information at the same time, rather than come back and say I still have a problem and then have to wait for the chance to do more testing.
(2014-08-27, 10:39)Carcharius Wrote: Sorry I haven't had the chance to test it yet. Unfortunately my time for watching stuff is very limited these days.

When I do get chance I'll try again. To save a bit of time if, when I test, I do still see a problem with my season posters what sort of debug information would you need?

That way I could gather that information at the same time, rather than come back and say I still have a problem and then have to wait for the chance to do more testing.

If you could make a screenshot of the screen that is missing a season poster that will be great for starters.
Besides, your xbmc logfile (xbmc.log) would be a great resource for me.
Would it be possible to add an unwatched episode count to the poster and banner views for TV shows on the poster or banner itself. Maybe as a circle in the corner of the poster/banner just like the watched icon.

Great work on this skin
(2014-08-27, 23:57)ullms Wrote: Would it be possible to add an unwatched episode count to the poster and banner views for TV shows on the poster or banner itself. Maybe as a circle in the corner of the poster/banner just like the watched icon.

Great work on this skin

Good idea! This option is allready available for Mediabrowser library but not yet for regular XBMC libraries.
I'll add an option for this in next release, are you willing to test it in beta ?
(2014-08-28, 19:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 23:57)ullms Wrote: Would it be possible to add an unwatched episode count to the poster and banner views for TV shows on the poster or banner itself. Maybe as a circle in the corner of the poster/banner just like the watched icon.

Great work on this skin

Good idea! This option is allready available for Mediabrowser library but not yet for regular XBMC libraries.
I'll add an option for this in next release, are you willing to test it in beta ?

Absolutely!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan MediaBrowser skin14