• 5(current)
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin
something like this ?

or like this ?

(2014-08-28, 19:09)ullms Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 19:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 23:57)ullms Wrote: Would it be possible to add an unwatched episode count to the poster and banner views for TV shows on the poster or banner itself. Maybe as a circle in the corner of the poster/banner just like the watched icon.

Great work on this skin

Good idea! This option is allready available for Mediabrowser library but not yet for regular XBMC libraries.
I'll add an option for this in next release, are you willing to test it in beta ?

Absolutely!

Please let me know which you like most. Also I just noticed that the posters don't have an watched overlay, would be a good idea to add it there too. Will make it configurable so users can decide if they want the watched/unwatched overlays
I think the triangles suit the sharp edges better. I like it. And configuriblity is always welcomed.
Update for the skin is now available, version 2.0.3:

- fixed small issues for compatibility with xbmc repo
- new method for sorting home tiles
- added watched/unwatched (and unwatched episodes) icon in all views
- fixed issue with custom tile images for MB3 libraries
- added support for (optional) Lyrics in music
- cleaned up music views
- fixed several issues with dialogs and overlays
- improved banner views
(2014-08-29, 22:36)marcelveldt Wrote: Update for the skin is now available, version 2.0.3:

- fixed small issues for compatibility with xbmc repo
- new method for sorting home tiles
- added watched/unwatched (and unwatched episodes) icon in all views
- fixed issue with custom tile images for MB3 libraries
- added support for (optional) Lyrics in music
- cleaned up music views
- fixed several issues with dialogs and overlays
- improved banner views

Haven't gotten the update yet? Even checked for updates on the repo still didn't update.
Wink 
(2014-08-30, 22:36)ullms Wrote: Haven't gotten the update yet? Even checked for updates on the repo still didn't update.

Currently there's a problem with the XBMB3C repo the skin is hosted in. They are looking into it and it will be fixed asap.
Fortunately the skin will be available in the official XBMC repo soon
The problem with the repo is fixed. Skin update is available now.
Hi Marcel,

I've found with 2.0.3 that when I disable "live tv" it crashes xbmc (on windows and openelec).

Can you test this and let me know if it works for you?
(2014-09-02, 23:43)marchaos Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I've found with 2.0.3 that when I disable "live tv" it crashes xbmc (on windows and openelec).

Can you test this and let me know if it works for you?

Nope, doesn't crash in my situation. I have test devices both with PVR and without.
Can it have something to do with the Mediaportal PVR you're using ?

I justed tested with DVBlink and serverWMC, I don't have MediaPortal running so cannot test that one.
(2014-07-31, 11:39)marcelveldt Wrote: ... I have continued the work of reazorFX with the theme and made a lot of enhancements, like getting it compatible with XBMC 13 (gotham)...

Thanks so much for this great skin Smile I like it a lot Smile Would it be possible to to also implement PlexBMC Support? That would be really great.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Regards
Vlaves
(2014-09-03, 10:35)Vlaves Wrote:
(2014-07-31, 11:39)marcelveldt Wrote: ... I have continued the work of reazorFX with the theme and made a lot of enhancements, like getting it compatible with XBMC 13 (gotham)...

Thanks so much for this great skin Smile I like it a lot Smile Would it be possible to to also implement PlexBMC Support? That would be really great.

Regards
Vlaves

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, the skin will also have PleXBMC support, just like it has now for MediaBrowser and Netflix.
You can choose to switch (on per library base) to a different backend.
The Plex integration is still under development, a testversion will be available in the next days. Final version can take a few weeks.
(2014-09-03, 15:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-09-03, 10:35)Vlaves Wrote:

Regards
Vlaves

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, the skin will also have PleXBMC support, just like it has now for MediaBrowser and Netflix.
You can choose to switch (on per library base) to a different backend.
The Plex integration is still under development, a testversion will be available in the next days. Final version can take a few weeks.

Very Happy to hear that Big Grin Can't wait Smile

Regards
Vlaves
Couple Feature Suggestions.

1. Skin Shortcuts integration to give users the option to customize the home skin tiles.

2. Banner Only View (Smaller Banners maybe 3 x 5 with watch counts in corner).

Not a feature but a question:

I have some plugins that can integrate with the XBMC library (TV Shows/Movies), just like Netflixmbc can. I would like to try using MB3 but I can't seem to find a way to "blend" the two options together. I've tried adding the folders with the metadata from the plugin into MB3 but that doesn't work and I don't think it would launch the plugin anyway.

This skin is getting better and better. Keep up the excellent work.
(2014-09-03, 16:30)ullms Wrote: Couple Feature Suggestions.

1. Skin Shortcuts integration to give users the option to customize the home skin tiles.

2. Banner Only View (Smaller Banners maybe 3 x 5 with watch counts in corner).

Not a feature but a question:

I have some plugins that can integrate with the XBMC library (TV Shows/Movies), just like Netflixmbc can. I would like to try using MB3 but I can't seem to find a way to "blend" the two options together. I've tried adding the folders with the metadata from the plugin into MB3 but that doesn't work and I don't think it would launch the plugin anyway.

This skin is getting better and better. Keep up the excellent work.

1. Custom tiles will be added, based on favorites, that's the most flexible way to get a direct tile to every point you want.
Will be available in next testversion, release couple of weeks after (because of extended testing)

2.Will be added too. And than you mean multiple rows and colums of banners ?

3. I'm currently working on another extended view, will be available soon.

4. You switch the library from one mode to another. Meaning you switch the entire library to another backend. I'm curretly investigating if there's a way to combine things. Looks like v14 of XBMC gets some sort of support for this but noy sure if that's what I need. Another approach would be that MediaBrowser gets the Netflix integration but because of all the DRM mess I don't see that happening anyday soon. Everything else would mean some kind of hack with MB passing the Netflix titles to xbmc which are then launched by Netflix plugin. As I am a user of both MB3 and Netflix myself I keep looking for a solution ;-)

Maybe I can create an optional Movies HUB which combines all the sources ? Basically a layer between the different sources to pressent them as one...
I'll keep you posted on this one because I have some ideas I'm experimenting with.
2. Yes by that I mean multiple row & columns of banners. Aeon nox skin has a great example of this view.

That would be an awesome feature if you are able to figure out how to combine the databases into one view.

Maybe a toggle in the context menu to switch databases of the fly for within movies/TV shows? Until a solution is found.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan MediaBrowser skin14