How to get extrafanart display in all views?
I am having following issues with transparency skin and a few other fanart skins:

1. First issue revolves around the fanart/extrafanart display in 'current playlist' window. At present extrafanart display is working for me using ARTIST NAME--->Fanart, EXTRAFANART--->1.jpg,2.jpg in 'file browser' window view but however in 'current playlist' window view, none of my custom fanart or extrafanart folder images are displayed. The only fanart images displayed are those downloaded automatically by cdartmanager in the xbmc\userdata\thumbnails folder. Actually one of the best features of the transparency skin is the fact that it allows adding the folder path for extrafanart images which is really quite neat to be frank but so far I enjoy the benefits only in file browser window and wondering if there's a workaround to get either the custom extrafanart images cycling in the background or fanart images displaying in "Current Playlist" window which can be activated/deactivated using the 'space' key.

2. This second issue might be an XBMC limitation but nevertheless I'll shoot the question out here....For compilations, as long the files have been tagged using Albumartist as "Various Artists" and Artist field contains the name of the actual artist, the extrafanart images are cycled through flawlessly in the background and obviously again only in the "file browser" window but not in the "current playlist window. The issue with the compilations/various artists is that 'audio track focus/highlighted track' does not follow the playback order i.e. If e.g. Track1 by artist1 is currently highlighted and this track ends so that track2 by artist2 commences playback, artist1 fanart/extrafanart images still continues to be displayed even though track2 by artist2 is currently being played. The 'audio track focus/selection' simply does not follow, at least not automatically unless the up/down arrow keys are used to manually highlight/select the currently playing track2 before artist2 fanart/extrafanart images are displayed. Also even the 'info window' is not updated so after a track change previous track details will continue to be displayed in the 'file browser' window. Could someone please kindly point me towards the right direction if there's any setting that I might have missed to prevent the above issue. Any suggestions/workarounds will be greatly appreciated.

3. Lastly, which parameter(s) require modification to increase fanart/extrafanart display duration? I don't seem to be able to find any settings in XBMC with tranparency! skin that will allow me to accomplish this. Thanks in advance for all your support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get extrafanart display in all views?0