Help with configuration - Asrock ION 330
Some audio sync method to drop/dupe audio and deinterlacing to bilinear maybe as well as keeping sync to always instead of let driver decide?
(2014-08-01, 16:55)uNiversal Wrote: Some audio sync method to drop/dupe audio and deinterlacing to bilinear maybe as well as keeping sync to always instead of let driver decide?

Which settings are you meaning I should try to change?
There change vertical blank sync to always

There enable sync playback to display
and
A/V sync method to drop/dupe audio

Then on OSD (wiki) change the de-interlacing to either OFF (if content is not interlaced) or if auto use the de-interlacing method to bilinear.
(2014-08-01, 17:55)uNiversal Wrote: There change vertical blank sync to always

There enable sync playback to display
and
A/V sync method to drop/dupe audio

Then on OSD (wiki) change the de-interlacing to either OFF (if content is not interlaced) or if auto use the de-interlacing method to bilinear.

I can't see any positive effect of changing this settings.
I have a ION 330HT, it plays everything like butter all 1080p and etc files up to 40Mb/s bitrate from various codecs with pretty much the settings I explained.

I dont use OE or use PVR so it could be that your files are intrelaced and you using a interlace method that the IOn doesnt support or something else entirely. if you see no benefits maybe the issue lies somewhere else which escapes me.
(2014-08-01, 19:29)uNiversal Wrote: I have a ION 330HT, it plays everything like butter all 1080p and etc files up to 40Mb/s bitrate from various codecs with pretty much the settings I explained.

I dont use OE or use PVR so it could be that your files are intrelaced and you using a interlace method that the IOn doesnt support or something else entirely. if you see no benefits maybe the issue lies somewhere else which escapes me.
nonsense
I also use ION330 in other room, Lubuntu 14.04 + Gotham 13.2 beta. And it works really fine with almost everything except Japan TS & 1080 hi10p. It also can playback most of 720p hi10p.
(2014-08-02, 08:12)oldpoem Wrote: I also use ION330 in other room, Lubuntu 14.04 + Gotham 13.2 beta. And it works really fine with almost everything except Japan TS & 1080 hi10p. It also can playback most of 720p hi10p.

Have you changed any settings for audio/video?
Disable VAAPI. Vertical Blank Sync to always. That's about it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with configuration - Asrock ION 3300