Solved Movie Tags
I am attempting to add tags to my movies which, as I understand, allows me to filter my movies.

I have read the wiki on tags- http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_library_tags

I can't seem to find the Videos -> Library -> Movies -> Tags section in my menu. I have enabled Expert mode in Settings and I have changed skins to Confluence and Nox 5.0 and back to Nox 4.0 and none of those skins seem to have that Tags option.

Could someone please point me in the right direction to create and add tags to movies.

oops... posted to wrong forum. Please move to XBMC General Help and Support
First you'll need to create a new tag, goto the video library and select movies/tvshows then select tags from the list. Add and name your new tag to a relevant description and you should come to another list where you can multi-select which movies/tvshows you want to belong to that tag. To edit a tag goto the video library and select movies/tvshows then select tags from the list then highlight the tag you wish to edit, bring up the context menu and select manage (remove/add movie/tvshow).

Then you could ues the tag to filter a smartplaylist/add to favourites or add it to the main/submenu.
Thanks Steveb. For some silly reason I was looking at Settings>Videos>Library... A stressful day today. :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Tags0