MyGica 520E remote issues with XBMC 13.1
Hello,

Please forgive the title, I am trying to be as detailed yet brief as possible. I have searched the forum, but seem to come up with nothing. I don't really know what this issue is called. So hopefully I am not posting a question that is already answered.

I have a MyGica 520E, I updated it to Android 4.2.2 because the 4.2.1 that it came with had issues with the ethernet. Anyways I updated Android, then I updated XBMC to 13.1. It works ok but now when the on screen keyboards comes up, I can't use the arrow buttons to move to different letter/numbers/symbols in a button form. I have to press the mouse button and direct a cursor with arrows... I takes forever for text input. It only does it in XBMC. I can use other apps and never have to touch the mouse button.

I have tried to re-install it several times. Not sure what I should besides maybe going back to glitchy FrodoIs there something I can do?

Thanks
Try 13.2 beta
(2014-08-01, 08:51)Koying Wrote: Try 13.2 beta

Ok thank you, is there any issues with the Beta? And has this been an issue with others? I would try to see about another remote, but I have heard that 4.2.2 on Mygica, is not bluetooth doogle compatible (or has issues).
Just let you know that no issues with beta13.2 as well as 4.2.2 on on atv520. You have to buy this remote and will never have issues again.I am using this remote for last one year with my atv520 and love it.

http://worldwidesatellites.com/mygica-kr...p-866.html
(2014-08-01, 19:29)sunnyhero Wrote: Just let you know that no issues with beta13.2 as well as 4.2.2 on on atv520. You have to buy this remote and will never have issues again.I am using this remote for last one year with my atv520 and love it.

http://worldwidesatellites.com/mygica-kr...p-866.html

Thank you for your recommendations. I was looking into remotes I don't really like the way this guy looks. As in the way it would be in my hands. How comfortable is this compared to the other MyGica Remotes.
sunnyhero, I have a different keyboard/mouse remote that i use on my atv520. My only complaint is that I have to constantly press the "disable mouse" button on the remote to keep the mouse pointer out the way (and to change my middle button to an enter instead of a mouse click). Does that remote you linked to have that same issue? Or can the mouse be more permanently disabled?
I fixed my issue. I can't remember where I got it from though. I was on a google search on one page "50" I found a link. Then my daughter played around with the open pages, and I did a system clean. So I can't give create. Sorry.

Go to System > System > Input Devices > ensure Remote control sends keyboard presses is checked/blue/turned on (depends on skin apparently). So hope that helps someone, thanks for all your time trying to help me. It was so much better then having to start over again.
Yeah, or, as I said, try 13.2 beta which makes this setting on by default Wink
(2014-08-01, 07:18)TNewton Wrote: Hello,

Please forgive the title, I am trying to be as detailed yet brief as possible. I have searched the forum, but seem to come up with nothing. I don't really know what this issue is called. So hopefully I am not posting a question that is already answered.

I have a MyGica 520E, I updated it to Android 4.2.2 because the 4.2.1 that it came with had issues with the ethernet. Anyways I updated Android, then I updated XBMC to 13.1. It works ok but now when the on screen keyboards comes up, I can't use the arrow buttons to move to different letter/numbers/symbols in a button form. I have to press the mouse button and direct a cursor with arrows... I takes forever for text input. It only does it in XBMC. I can use other apps and never have to touch the mouse button.

I have tried to re-install it several times. Not sure what I should besides maybe going back to glitchy FrodoIs there something I can do?

Thanks

Please try to download the XBMC below:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/f4au47

Please try to download the XBMC below,the issue has been fixed:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/f4au47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyGica 520E remote issues with XBMC 13.10