Win Numbers instead of stars on new files.
Hi.
Im trying to find out how to change the stars on new episodes to number of shows unseen instead, this was a feature from before i upgraded both XBMC Frodo to Gotham and the new version of Aeon Nox 5.

Anyone has any ideas on what setting it might be that does this? I have looked everywhere and search google for quite some time now.

I have added a picture on how it looks, in the earlier version i got numbers that showed how many episodes not seen instead of stars. And those folders that are shown is empty but is marked as if there are new episodes.
I have tried to clean the library and also marked it as seen but nothing happens. Please help me.

Edit:
Oh and the image preview doesnt seem to work but you can right click and save it and it works.

--------------------------------
Hallon83
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham 13.1 - Aeon Nox 5
Try going into the skin settings advanced section. There you can choose what overlay to display.
Thanks alot, was exactly what i was after.

But if i have that option with that show a star, why is it showing empty folders as if there are new episodes? I have just made the folders for upcoming releases, that one bothers me.

But thanks my main question is answered =D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Numbers instead of stars on new files.0