Cable Card Issues with DRM
Man. I was wondering when this was going to happen. I am using a Cable Card and It appears that Wide Open West is flagging channels other than the usual premium channels (HBO, Showtime, etc.). The channels that seem to be getting flagged are AMC, FX, and a couple of others. Hopefully this is just me and others are not experiencing this issue. Could anyone using Wide Open West chime in and let me know if they are having any issues with with these channels? As of right now, I cannot view these channels outside of WMC, this is also true for recordings. Everything was working well up until a couple of weeks ago. I could watch anything, with the exception of premium channels (HBO, Showtime, etc.). My logs are indicating DRM on all channels. All my channels in XBMC have "-drm" amended into the channel title which is strange because most of them play just fine. Like I said, just a handful are giving me issues, like AMC.

If it is a DRM issue, I know I am SOL. However, I would like to find out if certain Cable Companies like Wide Open West are now flagging more channels. Unfortunately there is no easy way to determine this as far as I know. I could call, but I don't know that they would tell you anything useful. I don't know how many users ServerWMC are using cable cards but it would be nice to have a place to look to see which Cable Co's are flagging what channels by area to see if you are going to be affected. Sorry for the long rant. Here is my log. Hopefully someone can make sense of it.

ServerWMC Log
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=258369

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cable Card Issues with DRM0