Bug I can no longer add files. Help!
I installed xbmc. I added 2 different locations for my videos. One for Movies. One for TV Shows. Great. Awesome.

I come back later, and realized that I have 2 TV Show hard drives, so I better add the second. I click Videos. I click Files. And "add" is no longer present. It's driving me nuts! I've looked everywhere. Same deal for music and photos too.
Go to setting>appearance>file lists and see if the option Show "Add source" buttons in file lists has been toggled off.
If you don't want the "Add Source" button to be visible, you can also use the context menu of any of the existing sources, you'll also find "Add Source" there.

It looks like maybe in your case though, you should just go to your existing TV Shows source and choose "Edit Source" from the right-click context menu. Then add your additional hard drive location to the source list. Much neater that way.
(2014-08-01, 17:38)pagali Wrote: If you don't want the "Add Source" button to be visible, you can also use the context menu of any of the existing sources, you'll also find "Add Source" there.

It looks like maybe in your case though, you should just go to your existing TV Shows source and choose "Edit Source" from the right-click context menu. Then add your additional hard drive location to the source list. Much neater that way.

That did it! In all I tried I never once right clicked a listing. Thanks so much. You have no idea, I was losing it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can no longer add files. Help!0