unofficial new name suggestion thread
(2014-08-05, 04:57)nickr Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 03:10)inaudibledirge Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 03:02)Karnagious Wrote: It is August 2014 and people are still posting inadvertent Goatses.

hahahahahaha! Here I was trying to be productive. Way to ruin it.

I rather like your logos, although the name is not gonna change, so may i humbly suggest you stick to the Kodi ones, no matter how good a job you do of Kodex, it ain't gonna change.

also Kodex/Kleenex? I dunno.

Agreed. Immediately upon reading Kodex my brain went to "Kotex".
(2014-08-05, 04:57)nickr Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 03:10)inaudibledirge Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 03:02)Karnagious Wrote: It is August 2014 and people are still posting inadvertent Goatses.

hahahahahaha! Here I was trying to be productive. Way to ruin it.

I rather like your logos, although the name is not gonna change, so may i humbly suggest you stick to the Kodi ones, no matter how good a job you do of Kodex, it ain't gonna change.

also Kodex/Kleenex? I dunno.

I kept thinking "Kodak" but I was trying to work with "kodi" as a jumping off point. It is probably unlikely they'll change their mind, but I thought I'd at least give it a shot. lol
The name of my dog ​​is Peach.
kootie

yes I'm 5
(2014-08-04, 09:52)uNiversal Wrote: Green blood, as green as the dollar bills, pointy ears point to the planet close to which name starts with the letter close to W in alphabet!

And they're in Seattle, perhaps? Or is it still a touchy subject?
WeirdH, ikd search for Vulcan, inc. (true company, own trademark on XBMC touch.)

Now a name suggestion.

mMEC
(2014-08-17, 10:26)uNiversal Wrote: WeirdH, ikd search for Vulcan, inc. (true company, own trademark on XBMC touch.)

Now a name suggestion.

mMEC

Vulcan, inc is a group who made an XBMC remote app "XBMC Touch". They're not really related to the name change, but they might be contacted by the same party we were contacted by, if they stay with their "XBMC" based name.
thx for that explanation.

I also have another name suggestion...

Shoe

(2014-08-17, 18:04)Prof Yaffle Wrote:

Clearly that is a step in right direction! Tongue
A shoe boots (think XBMCbuntu.
You can kick back with your media
Logos not hard to come up with
Easily pronounceable in virtually every language.
Can be a acronym or not.
Puns with shoe related things just work for all matters of occasions.
Shoe, one sze fits all, (all platforms)
etc etc.
POOP
(2014-08-17, 21:08)Hoosier205 Wrote: POOP

The correct thread for that suggestion is http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=201419
BOB
LOL. We're still talking about the name, eh?! Tongue

Well, I liked XPMC: Cross-Platform Media Center. I don't think having only 2 letters in common with BMC would have been an issue. But it's all water under the bridge now, of course.
Should have flipped the i. iKod. For maximum mainstream appeal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unofficial new name suggestion thread0