where does the xbmc cache go on windows 8?
so yeah complete noob here but i could not find this info so thought i would ask. I have windows 8 (hate it) and was going to set xbmc to 0 cache but would like to know where it goes so i can delete it often( i believe windows 8 has multiple cache deposits i.e. apps, windows and internet but i am not sure how to find them) this windows 8 is a PIMA and im just not used to the UI. could someone help me in finding how to delete the xbmc cache and how to go about the process.
thanks and sorry for the dumb Q Tongue
Ummm, why do you wanna delete it ??
Learning Linux the hard way !!
http://www.classicshell.net. Get over the start menu.

user data (wiki)
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
well i thought i would need to is why, is that not the case?

and thanks that classicshell looks like a familiar UI Wink

again im a noob with all this and have been trying to do my due diligence on research ( have read tons of threads, youtube vids ext) , but things can get a little overwhelming at times Wink. especially when some topics expect you to already know quite a bit of background on the subject
The cache doesn't need deleting.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you. I thought it could slow down my comp if it built up, guess my ignorance on the subject is showing lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
where does the xbmc cache go on windows 8?0