Android Playback issues on Amazon Fire TV
(2014-08-04, 19:54)Koying Wrote: Looks like I'm talking to a wall. Whatever...

Some of us are listening :-)

I caught on that it was possibly fixed in 13.2. I'm also using the launcher so just waiting for an update, I can live with a few videos being naffed for the time being, the FTV is my second box in my bedroom anyway, so not a huge concern.
(2014-08-06, 02:32)Richie Wrote: I caught on that it was possibly fixed in 13.2. I'm also using the launcher so just waiting for an update, I can live with a few videos being naffed for the time being, the FTV is my second box in my bedroom anyway, so not a huge concern.

I've posted a launcher version of the 13.2 beta 3. Sans tweaks, but you can get most of those from my repo now.
(2014-08-06, 02:42)elmerohueso Wrote:
(2014-08-06, 02:32)Richie Wrote: I caught on that it was possibly fixed in 13.2. I'm also using the launcher so just waiting for an update, I can live with a few videos being naffed for the time being, the FTV is my second box in my bedroom anyway, so not a huge concern.

I've posted a launcher version of the 13.2 beta 3. Sans tweaks, but you can get most of those from my repo now.

I saw that, thanks. I'm not desperate so I think I'll just hold out until the stable. I've already had one XBMC disaster this week (I accidentally hosed my database and then realised my backup wasn't working, *sigh*).
Just finished watching an m2ts file and had the FTV randomly restart twice during the movie.
The FTV would restart immediately into the main screensaver (the one with landscape pictures).
Has anyone else had this happen to them?
I watched this same movie earlier this week on my WDTV and it played with no issues.
It was quite annoying to have to restart the movie each time it did this.
Anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback issues on Amazon Fire TV0