Bug MySQL Script Errors
Hi,

I was told by the Add-on authors that my errors are a result of XBMC's MySQL and not their scripts, so I'm posting here. Please move this thread if it's not the right place.

I'm getting the error Script failed! when trying to run Artwork Downloader or ExtendedInfo Script.

I am using a mySQL database when I get the error. If I use a local database I do not get the error and the scripts work just fine.

Artwork Downloader Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=259248

ExtendedInfo Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=259244

Info:
XBMC 13.1
MQ5 skin
Windows 8.1

Anything I can do to get it to work on MySQL ?

Thanks in advance !

-Nik
For anyone else, here's the actual error:
Code:
11:55:03 T:4984   DEBUG: Mysql execute: DELETE FROM taglinks WHERE idMedia=30 AND media_type='movie'
11:55:03 T:4984   ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1442)
                                            Query: DELETE FROM taglinks WHERE idMedia=30 AND media_type='movie'
11:55:03 T:4984   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
11:55:03 T:4984   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 923, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 106, in __init__
                                                self._selection_dialog()
                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 503, in _selection_dialog
                                                AddArtToLibrary("extrathumb","Movie", "extrathumbs",extrathumb_limit)
                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\Utils.py", line 42, in AddArtToLibrary
                                                xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.Set%sDetails", "params": { "%sid": %i, "art": { "%s%i": "%s" }}, "id": 1 }' %( media , media.lower() , item.get('%sid' % media.lower()) , type , i + 1, file_path))
                                            RuntimeError: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

It looks like a problem with the TRIGGERs we have on deleting movies and deleting tags.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks Montellese. Any plans from the team to resolving this issue ? Anyone else using MySQL and having this problem ?

If it helps track the problem down, it did work for the first 2 movies in my library, but then stops and throws the error.

Movie List:
2 Guns
3:10 to Yuma
50/50
A Beautiful Mind
etc.

I've tried deleting the first 3 movies, thinking there may be a problem with the code handling special characters (i.e. 3:10, 50/50) and then re-ran Artwork Downloader, but get the error immediately and no movies get updated.

After adding the first 3 movies back into the library and running the Artwork Downloader, only the first movie (2 Guns) gets updated, then it throws the error.

Hope that helps track down the bug, let me know if you need more info, or can point me to the code that I can update to fix this issue.

Thanks !

-Nik

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL Script Errors0