Req Integrated On-Screen - additional Augmented Info (Artist search, Shazam, ...)
I'm not sure with the tecnical details but its possible we need a external server to listen the audio and serve the info to the addon.
Someone could help us with this addon. I dont know how can I save or intercept the audio is travelling from the DVDPlayer to the audio adapter.

Thanks.
(2015-02-24, 12:57)ysilvela Wrote: Someone could help us with this addon. I dont know how can I save or intercept the audio is travelling from the DVDPlayer to the audio adapter.

Thanks.

1) You need to define a keymap to start/stop recording
2) when pressing the key (if the addon is not recording) it saves the current playback position (start time) and a setting that is only enabled when recording. When pressing the key again the addon saves the the last playback position and pipes all the information (playing file, start position, last position) to echoprint/ffmpeg. After the sample is processed by echoprint and it returns info about the song this info should be presented on screen...easiest way to do this is probably to use:

Code:
def lateral_window(label,text):
    xbmc.executebuiltin("ActivateWindow(10147)")
    window = xbmcgui.Window(10147)
    xbmc.sleep(100)
    window.getControl(1).setLabel('The playing song is:')
    window.getControl(5).setText(text)

In which Text is the string obtained from echoprint.

I have a friend developing a recording plugin using ffmpeg, I'll see if he can turn the ffmpeg part into a script.module for others to use.

PS: You don't need any audio adapter. You just need to start another ffmpeg and feed it the same file that is playing, with the start position and end position being respectively the ones you grab with the keymap

edit: took a closer look and it seems you need both ffmpeg (to sample the file) and echoprint-codegen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Integrated On-Screen - additional Augmented Info (Artist search, Shazam, ...)1