• 37(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
(2014-08-08, 12:44)dluv28u Wrote: like to post some logos ideal but can't find place to do so

If you mean a web host that you can link to, then use somewhere like http://imgur.com/

All my images can be found here LINK And can be downloaded in full?
Smile 
(2014-08-07, 20:23)hsus Wrote: Less slanted and slightly modified version of my previous attempt

Very Nice! Needs some more finetuning but you have my vote :-)

I'm on vacation so this is a quick sketch on my phone, but just to keep the creative juices flowing.

-edit link
Here is my subtle suggestion.

(2014-08-07, 14:01)paulodanfsousa Wrote: my logo for kodi Smile
or

Awesome
(2014-08-08, 17:32)erhnam Wrote:
(2014-08-07, 14:01)paulodanfsousa Wrote: my logo for kodi Smile
or

Awesome

Gets my vote, probably the blue one.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
First, I would say I saw some really talented designers there. It makes it difficult to make a choice between all these incredible logos with personality and wondefull ideas.

I had myself something in mind and it's a long time (as another age Skinner) since I didn't take out my graphic tools. Here's my first sketch attempt.

Hope you will enjoy

Cheers
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
that link is broken...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I thought I would throw out some of my first round concepts. I wanted to take a different route. I wanted a character to be the spokes person for the media center. I kinda see this guy on shirts and stuff as a full branded media package. When I thought of Kodi I thought of a panda watching tv. Don't ask me why, who knows here are two of my concepts.

Without the mascot Panda:
A-a-and, since some of you like it animated - there it is, probably final proposal :
@ neo_rambo, welcome to forums

There is already a mascot, its called Zappy (wiki) Hes never made it into shirts which is probably a good thing (association wise) but now I think Zappy can go anywhere kodi goes and even beyond.
Zappy will "die" as well eventually.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thats is sad but inevitable I guess. So another mascot contest then?
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4