• 47(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
10 points to samfisher.
Just now, I created an account on this forum only to say that I find really great that last proposal of samfisher. He seems to have taken into account all that has been said throughout those 46 pages. Well done.
We cannot allow a logo that is smoother than our playback :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thank you guys!

@idoric Thanks! Yeah that's what i tried to do Smile
samfisher: Could you please create also black&white version? Just to see whether it will work on paper, t-shirt or as a watermark.
Monochrome version.

Here are 2 more concepts. Keeping it simple and sweet.

Concept-1

Concept-2
(2014-08-11, 19:21)samfisher Wrote: Just trying something a bit different. Big Grin

I love it, the way the KO continuity and to the D and general effect does it, and it happens to be a great color scheme, and the ppl who are hung up on other colors because of one project or another cant moan and complain, not to mention the O on itslef works for any possible icons and smaller gfx like favicon and similar. Most importantly there's a hidden X, which with or without purposeful inclusion gives the project some identity to its roots. I also like that there is no particular font being used and feels more like a proper design. Yes this is one of the only submissions I could swear their are both professional and professional looking.
(2014-08-11, 19:21)samfisher Wrote: Just trying something a bit different. Big Grin

WOW! After viewing this suggested logo, I would stop all other logo submissions. It can't get any better than this.

Excellent job samfisher

I have followed this thread from the start. There have been some really great ideas/submissions and comments. BUT this just looks fantastic and feels right. Obviously only an opinion Big Grin

+1 here. Nice one samfisher

Wow! Really good suggestion. I have to say, again, that these fantastic logo suggestions are going to make everybody forget the whole name issue and just embrace Kodi and its (or is it her or his, or should we not go there) new logo!
It looks great, but also looks very... "fun" (for a lack of better words), and I think some people are seeing fun as being kiddish/cody/casual/etc. Especially when this one also has the lowercase "i" on the end.
Thanks everyone!

@uNiversal: I didn't do the "X" on purpose, nice you noticed it! Big Grin

@ned Scott: The lovercase "i" better represent a "person", than the uppercase "I" (just my opinion). I tried to give a meaning to the whole logo, I wonder if anybody realized Smile
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4