How to watch www.lindenstrasse.de
I wonder if anyone is thinking of making an add on to watch all episodes of the soap opera Lindenstrasse on www.lindenstrasse.de , instead of just the last few episodes available on the add ons which work with ARD TV? I've got a backlog of episodes and need to watch them from that site, so I don't hear about anyone who's died or left the Lindenstrasse in the meantime. I think that Lindenstrasse is a really educational soap, which is much better than a German night class, but people in Germany don't appreciate it.

My story is that I'm a pan European satellite TV enthusiast who was harassed by satellite dish haters who told me where I could and couldn't live. I've got a satellite dish which isn't even installed at the moment, but I may have to move again soon, so I don't know if I should bother to get it installed here, then pay again to get it uninstalled soon, or risk leaving it behind at this address.

I've never programmed in Python which it seems is how to create an add on for XBMC, but I plan to start studying it soon. Can anyone help to make an add on for www.lindenstrasse.de ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to watch www.lindenstrasse.de0