Trouble with SouthPark.de add-on
Question 
First off, I'd just like to note that it is my first time posting here so I read the Forum Rules before posting this, and I believe I am not in violation of any of section 2.5 - Pirated Policy since www.southparkstudios.com exists, which is in itself a free streaming service with no registrations required. If I should ask about this add-on somewhere else please point me in the right direction.

I've never had any trouble with this add-on before, but the last few times I've tried using it I've had errors.

Code:
ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)

This is the obvious problem I see in my log file, which I will gladly PM upon request, but if someone could point me in the right direction based on this alone that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance Big Grin
I believe the South Park add-on is legal, but it is geolocked so I can't access it from UK.

It would be useful if you could try the add-on on a different xbmc platform (e.g. Windows) to determine if it's a general issue, or something Pi specific.
Tried the same thing on Ubuntu and I'm getting basically the same problem, though the wording on my errors is slightly different. I'd be happy to send you both log-files if you've got the time. Thanks.
Atually it looks like the south park website has changed some settings breaking the add-on.
Best to follow/post to this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=180476
it's not geoblocking - just checked and I'm from germany, so southpark.de should work Smile. Addon is broken it seems, so please report to it's author AddonScriptor
(2014-08-03, 21:52)popcornmix Wrote: Atually it looks like the south park website has changed some settings breaking the add-on.
Best to follow/post to this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=180476

Thanks! Looks like a good place to start digging. The curious thing about all this is that this same add-on works at a friend's house; then again, he is running on Windows.
Wow! This solved my problem . . pretty much. The episodes start playing now, but they are loading in 10minute segments with little break in between. No ads, just another short "Opening stream" window. Since I usually watch random episodes I'm not sure if I will start getting scrambled up random clips. I am testing a regular episode now and it continued in regular order, so hopefully all is well.

Thanks again everyone!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble with SouthPark.de add-on0