New Feature - Need Skin Opinions
One feature I liked from Comcast's crappy PVRs is the "Watch in HD" feature. Since I wanted something similar in XBMC/Kodi I decided to add it! This is my first time looking at development here, and the biggest issue I'm having is deciding how to display it (typical Smile) I could use some opinions. What I've done i added a button to the DialogPVRGuideInfo that lists other channels playing this program. My intention is to submit a pull request to the main branch. Here are some example.

I have some questions for skin designers

- Is a context menu a decent way to lit multiple items if there are more than one channels? (The screenshot isnt a bug, I really have 2 EPNHD channels with different numbers)
- Would you want to see the channel number?
- Is there a better way to display this in general so that the button aren't cut off since there are now too many to fit, or a better place for thi feature in general
- Should I not use a button?

All opinions welcome.

watch gallery
I don't know if it's possible but I think this would be better as an addon - where a message pops up when HD channels are available asking if you want to switch - in the same way as script.service.checkpreviousepisode works.
(2014-08-04, 03:02)aca20031 Wrote: My intention is to submit a pull request to the main branch.

I'm not sure if we accept such a feature. Beyond that there is a pending PR which adds a 'Find similar' button to the DialogPVRGuideInfo.
Bummer, well it was fun anyway. Maybe I should look at the bug tracker to make myself more useful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Feature - Need Skin Opinions0