Req Automatic audio filter
I know that there is a workaround to show all movies by audio availability but I don't understand why it is not a standard parameters (simple flag) show multi audio track.
Basic dvd player give you the choice of audio so I believe that a library should be able to sort and filter base on this value. Audio is as much important that name or artist or the year.
Here we are used to have multiple language movie and almost all friends that I initiate to xbmc are saying the same. How can I list per language? I have been using and waiting for this feature from more than years. For me, it is so basic that it should almost before anything else.

Really don't understand why it has to be true a hack.
simply because the overlap between peeps with the skills and peeps with the interest has so far been the null set.
I suggest you give Smart_playlist (wiki) a go - the audiolanguage string might just be your ticket home. Please see paragraph 2.3.1.1 for a note on string values for this (lower vs upper case).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic audio filter0