Weird EPG behavior in Aeon MQ5
Hi, Still new to this so forgive me if I'm focusing on the wrong application. I have been running released version of Gotham for some time, and just last weekend loaded up the Aeon MQ5 skin. I really like the looks and functionality, but having some weird behavior from the LiveTV EPG. I am using the ServerWMC plugin ("Windows Media Center Client - WinGL WinDX X86 Edition") version 0.2.93. I have gone through and reset the EPG database a couple times. At first it pulled in all of the channels I have configured in Window Media Center. Today, I'm only seeing a few of the channels listed. I've tried resetting the EPG database several times, but no luck.

Any ideas on how to resolve the issue?

BTW, reason I'm posing this here is because this same PVR client was working fine prior to the skin change with both Transparency and Aeon NOX skins.

Thanks!
Kirk
Well, interesting. I found the source of the problem. In the settings for ServerWMC, I had the box "hide DRM channels" selected. When I unselected it, now all of the channels are showing (but marked with -DRM according to the ServerWMC setting).

I have no idea why, all of a sudden, ServerWMC now thinks all of my cable channels are DRM. I have never changed that setting, but only ran into this problem recently.

Maybe my cable company changed something??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird EPG behavior in Aeon MQ50