What function is the Post-processing in Videos - Setting menu?
Version: 13.1

Just play a video, click video button, display the Videos - Setting menu, there is a Post-processing option, what it dose?
Read the wiki all documented there.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2014-08-05, 10:46)fritsch Wrote: Read the wiki all documented there.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_playback#OSD_video_settings

Where?
Since the screen shots on that page are from Back to the Future, I can only assume that the lack of information was the result of a time paradox ;)

Unfortunately, while trying to hang a clock above my toilet, I slipped and hit my head, and forgot what the post-processing function does. If someone would like to remind me then I will be happy to add that to the wiki.
Best I've ever understood it, it basically puts an unsharpen mask over the image to reduce pixellation/macroblocking on low-res/low-bitrate videos.

For those of us of a certain age (or certain ocular challenge, anyway), it's a bit like taking your glasses off so you can no longer see the artefacts so clearly :-)
(2015-05-19, 17:18)Prof Yaffle Wrote: Best I've ever understood it, it basically puts an unsharpen mask over the image to reduce pixellation/macroblocking on low-res/low-bitrate videos.

For those of us of a certain age (or certain ocular challenge, anyway), it's a bit like taking your glasses off so you can no longer see the artefacts so clearly :-)
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What function is the Post-processing in Videos - Setting menu?1