Frodo or Gotham for ATV2?
Question 
Hi all ATV2 users out there.

Both my ATV2s are currently on Frodo 12.3.
I want to get rid of one of them and would like the buyer to have smoothest overall experience so he / she doesn't come back to me after a month crying about slow performance / random crashes etc.

Considering this is it worth upgrading the latest Gothem release before sleling the unit or staying on 12.3

I'd just like to guage which version other ATV2 users are on.

thanks.
stay on 12.3
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
thanks Memphiz.
Any help for the reboot issue that happens usually just after a video is selected to be played?
This happens on both my ATV2s across various add-ons and even files from my NAS.
The only thing I can think in common is that the content is 720p or over, mostly 720p though.
SD content doesn't seem to cause the crash / reboot.
Can someone please provide a direct download link for 12.3 ? I've switched over to the Fire TV now but will give my trusty old ATV2 to a friend with little computer knowledge. I just want his experience to be as stable as possible and he will not need any of the Gotham features.

*EDIT* Hey, I just realized that I've silently passed by 10 year anniversary in these forums. Time flies ! Smile
Congrats Smile

File: 12.3 ATV2
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks, @Martijn Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo or Gotham for ATV2?0