How to watch "Un Posto al Sole" using RAI on Demand add on
I recently made some posts in a thread I can't even find now, where the programmer Nightflyer of the video add on "RAI on Demand" told me that I couldn't watch the ItaliIan RAI3 soap "Un Posto al Sole", because I live in the UK instead of Italy.

Luckily, I found out by looking into this add on some more on 05-08-14 (August 5, 2014) that I CAN watch "Un Posto al Sole", but it depends which menu or folder I select.

I managed to watch several recent episodes of "Un Posto al Sole" by selecting first the folder "RAI on demand", then "Aree tematiche", then finally "Fiction". Just to make sure you're in the right folder, each episode of this soap, as well as each trailer or "Anteprima" is prefixed with the letters "Upas", standing for the title "Un Posto al Sole". The only other TV series in this folder is "Commissario Montalbano", which I didn't try to view.

There are several other categories listed under "RAI on Demand". I selected "Cinema", then noticed a film with the name "Marilyn" in the title. I assumed this wasn't made by RAI, so I tried to view it. I found out I was able to view it, although it was made by someone called Weinstock Company and BBC Film. I assume that the BBC sold the rights to RAI, but I was able to watch this film on RAI although I live in the UK.

Anyway, I hope lots of people will enjoy watching "Un Posto al Sole". I really wish I could install RAI subtitles in Italian, as well as local subtitles in lots of other video add ons to make these TV programmes easier to understand!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to watch "Un Posto al Sole" using RAI on Demand add on0