Skin for 7" screen at a distance? (v. music playback)
I realize XMBC is mainly built around a 10' interface and my use case is rather unusual, but are there any skins more focused on music playback on small screens at a distance?

Please note I don't need XBMC to be navigable or controllable by my small 7" screen that I'm ~9' away from. I'm going to use Yatse to queue up music for playback / selecting playlists and the like. I will also be using a Harmony remote for basic control (play, pause, stop, skipping forward / backward). I mainly want to be able to glance over at the screen and clearly see the album art, track information and related playback data on the 7" LCD screen (1280x800) from my seat.
Hmm... No responses so far. Sad

In the mean time I decided to just modify the .xml files of CCM to get the fullscreen music playback screen I'm after. I've hit a few snags where some of the displayed text items don't respond to any attempts to enlarge them, or don't respond correctly, even though I can change their color so I know I have the right xml file and item.
I figured out my font problem. I needed to make sure the fonts I was referencing in the various .xml files were defined in fonts.xml. Once I added some the necessary references in fonts.xml everything worked correctly. A few more tweaks and I should have the 7" music playback screen I'm after.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin for 7" screen at a distance? (v. music playback)0