Question: Where can I find or disable the animation
Where can I find or disable the animation? I like the first static image but feel the animation is unnecessary and increases startup time. Other than that, I really love your skin!
I assume you mean the XBMC startup animation where it displays the logo if so then go to

System --> Skin --> Scripts And Paths ---> Then go down to Startup Window Section and Turn off "Enable XBMC Intro Movie"

I would also recommend disabling the RainDrop effect I personally don't fancy it so i turn that off by going to General and turn off "Enable Background Raindrop Effect"

that one is up to you though Smile
Yes. And thank you so much!
(2014-08-08, 20:37)diedrichg Wrote: Yes. And thank you so much!

No Problems mate if you need anything else just let us know Smile
(2014-08-08, 20:36)protocol77 Wrote: I would also recommend disabling the RainDrop effect I personally don't fancy it so i turn that off by going to General and turn off "Enable Background Raindrop Effect"

Oh yeah. Right on. Thanks, man!
(2014-08-08, 20:42)diedrichg Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 20:36)protocol77 Wrote: I would also recommend disabling the RainDrop effect I personally don't fancy it so i turn that off by going to General and turn off "Enable Background Raindrop Effect"

Oh yeah. Right on. Thanks, man!

no problems dude those are the two things i usually turn off when setting up hybrid everything else is great just not my style with the raindrops first time i saw it though something was wrong with my tv

as for the intro movie it looks cool but i just want it to boot as fast as possible and it gets old seeing that animation pretty quickly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question: Where can I find or disable the animation0