Win Missing the auto information dropdown about film when selecting it
Question 
Hi guys,

Since I updated to XBMC gothan and latest Aeon MQ5 I noticed when browsing my film collection, if I stop at a selected film it doesnt drop a box with teh plot and some information about the film, instead I need to manually press the key "I" to display information bout the film

How can I activate this option to display the information about the film automatically when selected like it used to be before? I've tried every single option possible and I'm afraid it was removed Sad

Thanks!
The option you're looking for is called automatic panel, which you can enable in the top menu.

However, from memory (although I could be wrong as I haven't checked) shelf view has never had an info panel.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-08-09, 02:50)Samu-rai Wrote: The option you're looking for is called automatic panel, which you can enable in the top menu.

However, from memory (although I could be wrong as I haven't checked) shelf view has never had an info panel.

Yeah, you are right, the multiplex is the one that gives that option. Just could not find a way to display IMDB rating together. The automatic panel works fine now.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing the auto information dropdown about film when selecting it0