Add ons for live tv
Hi,
Which are the best add ons to get no lag live tv. Channels including Discovery channel, nat geo wild, animal planet, rai italian channels, bbc uk channels etc

Thanks
hello newbie here. I discovered XBMC by googling how to watch live tv without cable. Along with the d/l site came a BUNCH of hits from youtube users of xbmc showing step by step instructions how to d/l and add certain great items for watching live tv. I suggest you try that. I have found that using the "iLive Streams" in Mashup work the best. I have also found that my watching experience is only as good as my internet connection. I'm at a friend's house and she has Uverse; xbmc is much slower than at home with my comcast broadband.
I also use F.T.V the most for watching BBC One. Both Mashup and F.T.V are video-addons. I watched and following along with the youtubers and it works great. Please remember when on youtube to make sure you're watching for your version of XBMC and then filter by date to get the latest. I think you will always have a bit of lag but hey, it's better than paying for cable!
I hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add ons for live tv0