Newly Added Files not displaying
I am sure this has been answered but i was unable to find a solution to help me.

Here is my issue.

I added new files of many different shows. These are all seasons I am referring to. A I added all 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1 to my TV shows folder on my computer. They play with no issues. But when i update XBMC only season 3 and 4 appear and not as the correct show. I have changed the name and they now work but no matter what I do the other 8 seasons will not also appear under the Stargate SG-1 tab in the TV shows folder.

Any ideas? I have tried to unflatten and reflatten. I have updated so many times it is crazy. I have deleted the whole directory for TV shows and re added. I have updated the software. Still nothing is working.

I can see and play the shows from the Videos --> Files --> TV Shows --> Stargate SG-1. But they are still not in the main TV shows home folder.

This is also happening on other shows. Where I have added new seasons to an existing list and they will not add to the TV shows Home folder.
This is also many different File types. Some are AVI and Some M4v.

Thanks.
BUMP

No one has any ideas?
Can you give an example of a filename for an episode that doesn't appear ?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
what is your naming convention for the episodes?
יונתן בן-חיים
for example. Stargate SG-1 Season 01 Episode 07 - Brief Candle.AVI

Another is NCIS Season 1 Episode 5.m4v

Does that help?

I think i know where you are going with this. But i will wait for you to reply.
Yeah, name them properly EG

In Stargate SG-1 make a folder Season 01

In that folder put S01E01 - Brief Candle.avi

Its all in the wiki Naming_video_files/TV_shows (wiki)

Your other would be NCIS as show folder
Then season 01
Then S01E05.m4v

You can check the actual show names at thetvdb.com to make sure they match the show you want to scrape.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
OH geez. Your so right. I can not believe i missed that. Thanks so much. UGH 13 seasons of shows to rename.
(2014-08-11, 22:11)Nitro1 Wrote: OH geez. Your so right. I can not believe i missed that. Thanks so much. UGH 13 seasons of shows to rename.

The Renamer takes all the work out of renaming and indexing your files.

Edit: Scrape that I thought there was a OS X version....I was wrong.
(2014-08-11, 22:17)prawnee Wrote:
(2014-08-11, 22:11)Nitro1 Wrote: OH geez. Your so right. I can not believe i missed that. Thanks so much. UGH 13 seasons of shows to rename.

The Renamer takes all the work out of renaming and indexing your files.

Edit: Scrape that I thought there was a OS X version....I was wrong.

You got me all excited then a let down Sad

Thanks for looking
anyone else have a mac and have anything for renaming files? I have tried a few but nothing seems to work well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newly Added Files not displaying0