Several movie libraries
I remember there have been a few feature requests on this in the past, which found great interest. Unfortunately, I couldn't find them with the search function, so writing a new one.

Would love to be able to add two movie libraries that act completely separately. One application is to have a separate library for 3D movies. I know this can somehow be done via smartlists, but then it no longer works like a full library (e.g., recently added, filter by year) without creating yet even more playlists.

Anyone else looking for this?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Custom video nodes (wiki) (although thats essentially like creating even more playlists)
+1
+1 to this.
The ability to have selective videos put into different libraries.
Kind of like Playlists but not based on certain metadata attributes, but your own personal listing based on your preference which may not match up to any of the metadata driven rules.
You should really check for video node editor and video nodes in general. It covers 99.9% of cases and works in a lot of skins thanks to script.skinshortcuts support.
You don't have to filter by some metadata btw. Put the files in 2 different folders and filter by path, if it's not customizable enough give the files the tag you want and filter by tag.
It's actually impossible for the music but for the video it works really well

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Several movie libraries0