Win SOLVED - Second instance of XBMC not syncing with MySQL
Hi all.

I have XBMC and MySQL running on machine A and it all works fine.

XBMC starts at Windows start-up on Machine B but dosnt find any content upon boot. But if I close and re-start XBMC then it finds all my content.

Do you guys no why?

Below is a link to my debug log.

Thanks.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=264083
is your network interface up by the time xbmc starts?
I'm sorry but I don't know what that means but I think I know where your going with this.

How else can I make XBMC start at start-up other than the windows start-up feature?

Thanks.
Quote:1.7 Upon booting, start XBMC with a delay
Link
When starting XBMC on Windows startup it can be that some sub services weren't started when XBMC is up. To delay XBMC just add the parameter -d X (in the Target field after the closing quotation mark) to the shortcut's properties used to launch XBMC, with X equal to the startup delay in seconds.
(2014-08-09, 13:30)helta Wrote:
Quote:1.7 Upon booting, start XBMC with a delay
Link
When starting XBMC on Windows startup it can be that some sub services weren't started when XBMC is up. To delay XBMC just add the parameter -d X (in the Target field after the closing quotation mark) to the shortcut's properties used to launch XBMC, with X equal to the startup delay in seconds.

Absolutely perfect!

I cant believe it was so simple, i searched for so long and downloaded so many different types of software to fix this and this was by far the most simple.

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SOLVED - Second instance of XBMC not syncing with MySQL0