Migration from XBMCFrodo to XBMCubuntu Gotham, over MySQL
Hi Guys,

I migrated from Frodo to Gotham, leaving Windows XP to XBMCubuntu as well in the migration
Frodo was bound to MySQL, and so Gotham. The thumbnails are on a samba share as well.

My problem is simple : I exported/imported the database (format changed from xbmc_video75 to xbmc_video78), no issue with the files & comments. I just lost all pictures (fanart, posters etc).

I deleted the Texture16.db, all thumbnails directory content, whatever other tricks I found on the net, still the same problem.
How to force XBMC to reload again all the pictures ?

I may have another issue : when I try to update whatever movie details, XBMC proposed pictures list contains no pictures. I suspect it cant download them for any reason... Maybe the cine passion scraper...

Any help appreciated :-(
Tmdb changed their image URLs some time ago so all older scanned movies contain invalid I'm getting URLs for download
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-08-09, 20:00)Martijn Wrote: Tmdb changed their image URLs some time ago so all older scanned movies contain invalid I'm getting URLs for download

Hi Martijn,

Thanks for your reply

When I boot over Windows (I still got both on PC), the scraper works fine... so except if there is a change between the scrapers, there is no explanations...

Whatever I do, the imported DB does not show the pictures, but there are in the thumbnails directory, I even copied to the local one in case of... I mounted the working Frodo PC NTFS partitions on the XBMCubuntu...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Migration from XBMCFrodo to XBMCubuntu Gotham, over MySQL0