[SOLVED] Playon Netflix doesn't work in XBMC
I bought Playon for the specific ability to have Metflux and Hulu in XBMC. I set up those channels in Playon and tested them and they checked out. I added both as sources in XBMC and Hulu works fine but Netflix tells me to add netflix login in playon settings. Since I've already done that, why won't it work in xbmc?

Update, it works after rebooting.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
As I'm playing around with Netflix and Amazon Prime my question is wether or not you can recommend to pay for PlayOn as a single plugin that can handle both sources out of XBMC more or less seaminglessly...? Are you able to receive Dolby and HD?

Thanks,

Mat
I'm on the fence whether or not it's worth it. It has tons of channels so it becomes worth it if you use a lot of them. I personally only use Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon all of which I can watch via xbox 1 or appletv. Plus Netflix in XBMC doesn't give you much functionality like resuming what you're watching, going on to the next episode of a show, etc. HD video but not HD audio. I have to check if it does Dolby Digital.
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Thanks in advance^^
Try (beta) mylibrary which is in xbmc. You can integrate netflix, hulu amazon and more seamlessly into kodi library.
I sure will markaisi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Playon Netflix doesn't work in XBMC0