• 13(current)
Release Fuse
Love the look without shadows!
Prefer the look with the text instead of the thumbnails... hope this comes as an option....
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
(2014-09-15, 22:43)butchabay Wrote: Well we are just at the beginning of a long road, so talking about alpha right now it's not that realistic Smile

and just like that the hopes of thousands broke like the teenage hearts after a first love....

Seriously though I can't wait.
List View Revisited: Not 100% complete yet

Wow! Love the watched icons!
Beautiful Smile Are you coding this for Helix? or would be Gotham compatible too?
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Looks nice! Great job so far.

I would like to suggest to make the watched/unwatched indicators a little more transparent. For my taste they popup too much right now. Just my two cents.

Keep it up!
(2014-09-25, 09:22)Branphma Wrote: Looks nice! Great job so far.

I would like to suggest to make the watched/unwatched indicators a little more transparent. For my taste they popup too much right now. Just my two cents.

Keep it up!

Good point. I think they need to be muted a bit. Whenever I look at that screen, I always look at the watched indicators before I look at the movie titles because they stand out so much.
That's because they're at the center of the screen, not because of the color. Although the color does stand out a bit. But that's what an indicator is for after all.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2014-09-25, 04:22)wex101 Wrote: Wow! Love the watched icons!

Thanx

(2014-09-25, 05:55)akya Wrote: Beautiful Smile Are you coding this for Helix? or would be Gotham compatible too?

Thanx ... presumably for Helix or later, so no Gotham sorry as i've alraedy started maling the changes for helix.

Keep it up!

(2014-09-26, 02:44)wex101 Wrote:

Keep it up!

Good point. I think they need to be muted a bit. Whenever I look at that screen, I always look at the watched indicators before I look at the movie titles because they stand out so much.

(2014-09-26, 14:52)Maxoo Wrote: That's because they're at the center of the screen, not because of the color. Although the color does stand out a bit. But that's what an indicator is for after all.

Well, i agree with Maxoo ... Smile
this looks extremely impressive - do you have enough of this coded to show any kind of preview video so we can see how smooth it links together? I know this is still in concept so a long way from any form of release, but I look forward to seeing this emerge at some point on after Helix is released!
How about moving the watched indicators to the LEFT of the title?
Also, user rating of the selected title needs to be in-line with the non-selected titles.
And, I'd arrange the selected title specifics in the following order:
- Year, Runtime, MPAA rating [remove the word Rated as it's totally unnecessary], 1080p/720p/480i [the letters should be lowercase here], 7.1/5.1 audio.
Lastly, consider moving the poster so that the left edge lines up with the left edge of Year.
my .02 for this great looking skin.
(2014-09-27, 14:30)bob808 Wrote: this looks extremely impressive - do you have enough of this coded to show any kind of preview video so we can see how smooth it links together? I know this is still in concept so a long way from any form of release, but I look forward to seeing this emerge at some point on after Helix is released!

Thanx
Once i have something to show i will ... The home Menu should be nearly ready to show ...

(2014-09-28, 00:01)adrian ballard Wrote: How about moving the watched indicators to the LEFT of the title?
Also, user rating of the selected title needs to be in-line with the non-selected titles.
And, I'd arrange the selected title specifics in the following order:
- Year, Runtime, MPAA rating [remove the word Rated as it's totally unnecessary], 1080p/720p/480i [the letters should be lowercase here], 7.1/5.1 audio.
Lastly, consider moving the poster so that the left edge lines up with the left edge of Year.
my .02 for this great looking skin.

Thinking the same thing, i'm not that happy with the labels ( year, rating, etc) on the right side, as they aren't yet packet in a grouplist. But that's my intention
Thanx for your .02 Smile
@butchababy man, you really outdid yourself with this one. I cannot wait to get my greasy little fingers on this one. Absolutely stunning. I really hope you stick with it and finish this as it potentially could be the cleanest and best looking skin ever made for xbmc.
I do think the "rated" word is necessary. The tags tend to be too short. When you put one after the other like that, it tends to get messy. Having them a bit larger helps "unclutter" the labels, and gives them space.
You could try why a lowercase "r" though, it would give less focus to the word.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29