• 14(current)
Release Fuse
(2014-10-01, 21:11)throttlemeister Wrote: @butchababy man, you really outdid yourself with this one. I cannot wait to get my greasy little fingers on this one. Absolutely stunning. I really hope you stick with it and finish this as it potentially could be the cleanest and best looking skin ever made for xbmc.

Thanx mate, glad to hear Smile

(2014-10-02, 16:59)Maxoo Wrote: I do think the "rated" word is necessary. The tags tend to be too short. When you put one after the other like that, it tends to get messy. Having them a bit larger helps "unclutter" the labels, and gives them space.
You could try why a lowercase "r" though, it would give less focus to the word.

Well the "Rated" is provided by ListItem.Mpaa so nothing really i can change, only with a lot of visible conditions and substrings. I came up with some flags, i'll post a screen this evening.
Do you have a mock up of the pvr and epg screens yet? am interested to see how these would shape up in this skin
This concept look awesome. esp on the 4k TV.
This skin looks amazeballs! As soon as I am ready to convert everything to kodi this will be my default skin. If its ready by then.
Very nice concept Smile

Looking forward to test it when it's available!
Looks awesome .where can we download to testdrive it.
Come on ! You can't even read the comment just above yours ?
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Modified List View as suggested, hope you like it:

Hi - nice new skin, but can You finish equilibrium ??
(2014-10-18, 18:18)piernik Wrote: Hi - nice new skin, but can You finish equilibrium ??

Hi,

yes equilibrium has priority, i need to make the changes for Helix first and start with the live tv part. I hope i'll get equilibrium ready for x-mas ...
very very nice.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
omg.. what happened? i hope this hasnt been discontinued
this theme is awesome..cant wait to testdrive it.
(2014-10-21, 02:27)fastcolors Wrote: very very nice.

Thanx mate

(2014-11-14, 22:17)fluidman Wrote: omg.. what happened? i hope this hasnt been discontinued

As said a few posts before, priority is equilibrium, so it might take longer to finish fuse, i just wish i would have more time Smile

(2014-11-17, 13:32)kchimz Wrote: this theme is awesome..cant wait to testdrive it.

Thanx
Quote:As said a few posts before, priority is equilibrium, so it might take longer to finish fuse, i just wish i would have more time
LOL so do we!!!! Seriously though, awesome work man.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29