• 8(current)
Release Fuse
The white and blue combination looks amazing!
I really really love this concept. I hope for an alpha very soon.

As it is very beautiful, dark background with enlighted words is a pain for the eyes.
NICE!
Clean, clear and concise, this skin looks extremely promising.
Kudos on the new color scheme/combinations
(2014-08-19, 22:15)kristle Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 15:18)vdrfan Wrote: I can recall XBMC code that already parses TVDB RGB fanart colors. Not sure if this ever worked and if it was used by a skin.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Fan...for_FanArt

Never tried it tho'.
Vinci had it... seven years ago.
I think it's an awesome feature that has been overlooked by skinners.

Found some very old printscreens that used fanart colors:

Anyways, it think it could definitely work out great for this skin/mockup and bring things really to life.
Well the problem is Fanart Colors are only used in TVShows Library as described here:

Returns the second of three fanart colors in the currently selected fanart theme for the parent TV Show. Colors are arranged lightest to darkest and generally provide a light highlight color, a dark highlight color, and a neutral or matte color.

So don't think this will work as intended.
One can always resort to figuring out the colour through a script (even though the built in feature would've been much easier) Wink
I don't think it really would be worth the trouble to get that working before a stable release. If that was to be added I think it should be as an additional feature, in say the 2.0.
The incredible Butch is working on a new project/skin Big Grin , wow and it looks damn good !
I like the clear look and a little bit of futuristic style.
Colour shemes are also a nice eyecatcher, really. Also the lines between the info stuff looks straight and clear.
I am looking forward to this and hope to see a lot more than only mockups Wink
Will there be extra arts support in any way? Widgets in home screen?

Greetz Stealth
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
Vinci was so great of a skin. Never knew why it didn't get more attention/popularity.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Music Section Done:

Is it just me or the top shadow looks weird in the last screenshot. I mean the fact that it is the same (or almost) the same as the top bar background color makes it look like a gradient and not shadow. Is that the expected render?
Cause i really like the bottom shadow, it makes a sharp edge over the "title" bar while creating a little depth on the "fanart". But i don't think (my point of view Wink) the top one works really well with it.

Anyway can't wait to test it Wink
(2014-08-24, 10:36)carmenm Wrote: Is it just me or the top shadow looks weird in the last screenshot. I mean the fact that it is the same (or almost) the same as the top bar background color makes it look like a gradient and not shadow. Is that the expected render?
Cause i really like the bottom shadow, it makes a sharp edge over the "title" bar while creating a little depth on the "fanart". But i don't think (my point of view Wink) the top one works really well with it.

Anyway can't wait to test it Wink

Well a shadow is semitransparent, the 2 bars have different colors so you have a different contrast and it depends which color has the background.
Both shadows are the same color, same distance, same position.

There's nothing i can do about it. I can try with different transparence and colors.

Cheers
Yes i know it s not a easy one to fix.
Now that i look at your older screenshots, it was not happening
Looking closely at it it feels like the new screens show "lighter" shadows, it think that s the reason for that effect.
new screens just do show too dark backgrounds where the shadow doesn't have the same effect. You would need some color multiply effect in order to make the shadow sort of adopt to the background color, but I guess our skinning engine can't do this.
(2014-08-24, 22:16)da-anda Wrote: new screens just do show too dark backgrounds where the shadow doesn't have the same effect. You would need some color multiply effect in order to make the shadow sort of adopt to the background color, but I guess our skinning engine can't do this.

Correctamundo ! Smile

Submenus on pressing UP:

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29