What box to buy?
I have put X7s in all of my families homes, and started a little buisiness selling & servicing them in my city.
If you are used to streaming free media and and understand the quality of picture that you are going to get depends on the source of the stream, I personally feel that these boxes do not effect quality. But again, this is personal prefereance because like many others, I did not want to drop money building or buying a full HTPC, this does everything I need.
The Wasser KitKat rom and the guys over at FreakTab build different roms and versions of XBMC that make it even better, sometimes improving color and other things. I enjoy flashing and playing around with different builds, so even when I do get something playing as I want I still search for something better.
Everybody I have given or sold one too has enjoyed it too. I tell them up front that these android boxes are still not fully user friendly outside of XBMC and with every update they get better, but I strongly feel the future is bright with these.
With the hardware in the X8s and X7, and the recent announce of android TV, I'm wishing for a port.

Another option, if you are in the US, is the fire tv. Although setup on those are more difficult

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What box to buy?1