Live tv
The live tv on xbmc sucks so bad....Im guessing this feature will never improve, Im in the Us.....I guess i have to go back to cable for the NFL season?
Well you are a positive chap aren't you. Works fine here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
thats a helpful reply.....ive asked before how to watch live tv n not have it stop.or cut out, or look like crap....never got a reply
If all your posts are like this one, don't expect a meaningful reply. Everyone is doing this on their own time and many can't be bothered when OP doesn't formulate the problem properly.
Try asking a civil question detailing your problem with logs and so on.

First question, what Live TV backend are you trying to use?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Love tv works flawlessly for me. I'll list some things you should include in a reply:

Which version of xbmc
Which platform (e.g. Windows)
Which backend (e.g. next pvr)
Description of the issue
Steps you've taken to try to resolve it

It might also go a long way if you try to be positive and gracious for help as others have said we do this to help each other in our own free time and thread that just seem to be someone complaining with giving no information well often foster resentment.
(2014-08-10, 00:38)kzrx88 Wrote: The live tv on xbmc sucks so bad....Im guessing this feature will never improve, Im in the Us.....I guess i have to go back to cable for the NFL season?

guess so !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live tv0