<hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries> no longer working
Starting a few weeks ago XBMC is showing tv series that have no files/episodes in the folder, and showing that there are unwatched episodes when there aren't any in there. I have set up some folders for tv shows that have not even aired yet (The Knick), and it's showing 3 unwatched episodes. When I select it there is just a blank folder. I've removed and added the folder to XBMC multiple times but doesn't fix the problem.

For example, right now it says there are 17 unwatched episodes of Banshee and 2 seasons, but there's nothing in the folder and hasn't been for months!

The numbers don't match up even for the shows I do have files in. It says I have 9 episodes of Legends (2014) when only one has aired so far. It says I have 4 episodes of Better Call Saul when the show doesn't even air until next year. I haven't changed anything on my setup recently. I tried the 13.2 RC to see if it would make a difference but still the same.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
    <backgroundupdate>true</backgroundupdate>
    <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
    <hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries>
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
Can you get us the debug log (wiki)? It might tell us if there's errors in the database file.
http://pastebin.com/D2MWcEyw
Hmm, not sure. no errors in the logs.
works for my in 14.0 Helix with Aeon Nox 5 Helix
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-08-10, 09:03)Martijn Wrote: works for my in 14.0 Helix with Aeon Nox 5 Helix
Did I miss something about there being a Nox 5 specific release for Helix?

(2014-08-10, 05:08)Ned Scott Wrote: Can you get us the debug log (wiki)? It might tell us if there's errors in the database file.
Is there something I can delete in userdata folder that will reset the database that might fix the problem?
(2014-08-10, 10:35)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-08-10, 09:03)Martijn Wrote: works for my in 14.0 Helix with Aeon Nox 5 Helix
Did I miss something about there being a Nox 5 specific release for Helix?

It's already in Helix repo. so it should be auto installed. Version 5.5.1
Still needs some PVR work
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I downloaded XBMC 14 and it won't even load past the splash screen, just freezes.
Works fine here with 13.2.something.
What do I need to delete in appdata folder to clear out the database/watched status of shows? I think the reason <hideemptyseries> isn't working is because my database is corrupted and it's showing that I have episodes in these folders when I don't. That would make the most sense.

MyVideos89.db? MyVideos89.db-journal? TV22.db? ViewModes6.db?
MyVideos would be it, but that also contains everything else in the video DB, so you would have to scrape/scan in everything again.
(2014-08-11, 13:47)Ned Scott Wrote: MyVideos would be it, but that also contains everything else in the video DB, so you would have to scrape/scan in everything again.
That worked! Any idea what might cause this to happen?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries> no longer working0