XBMC- RASPBERRY PI
ONE OF MY FAVORITE AD ON'S IS EVIDENTLY GONE, NOW WHAT DO I DO? "FILM-ON" IS NOW OFFERS NOTHING THAT I NEED ANYMORE. I USED IT FOR ALL MY LOCAL CHANNELS IN NEW YORK CITY AND NOW THEY OFFER NON AT ALL! IS THERE ANY ADD-ON LIKE "FILM-ON" THE WAY IT USED TO BE? NEEDING SOMEONES HELP BIG TIME HERE! THANKS!
Why yell?
Bo Berglund
Sweden
There is no support for piracy addons on this forum.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
or SHOUTERS.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Actually, I'm not sure if we ever figured out what was going on with FilmOn and if it was a bootleg source or not. The content itself seemed to come directly from FilmOn's servers rather than file locker sites, and they've been operating pretty publicly for a while (four or five years, I think). At the same time, their site is oddly non-specific about certain details.

In any case, search google for whoever is currently working on that add-on and just ask them directly.
(2014-08-10, 17:39)Bosse_B Wrote: Why yell?

why bitch

(2014-08-11, 09:01)nickr Wrote: or SHOUTERS.

yuck
^ ban this guy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC- RASPBERRY PI0