Revive Hulu as subscriber only?
I'm not currently a Hulu Plus subscriber. Every time I'm close to subscribe I remember that I will still see ads. Non-skippable ads in a video I paid for are a deal breaker.

I would subscribe in a moment, however, if this new plugin allowed to skip ads just like in the old plugin. Even if it just allowed/required the use of a keystroke or remote control button to skip ads, it would be enough for me.
+1 for a subscriber-only version
Would love it
+1 from me and my son Wink
@Dunn1234 says that he has a fix, and will be posting on it later in the original forum....
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1800637

(2014-09-24, 17:31)Dunn1234 Wrote: I will post instructions again later today when I get home. I have to go for now but will post later today. Real life come first.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Personally I'm more interested in this new plugin rather than a fix for the old one because presumably this one would be less fragile considering it's written differently than the original.
#1 Thanks for the free plugin. It was amazing.
#2 More #1 Smile
You misunderstand... The plugin wouldn't be charged for. It would still be free. It would just be a plugin that one has to use their Hulu Plus account with that they paid for.
Who mentioned charging for it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-10-10, 23:44)nickr Wrote: Who mentioned charging for it?
I believe justgosh misunderstood the nature of the question. He thought that bluecop was asking if anyone would want an add-on that you pay for, not as bluecop states in the first post, a version that would work solely on the paid version of Hulu.

(2014-10-10, 23:43)smoke_tetsu Wrote: You misunderstand... The plugin wouldn't be charged for. It would still be free. It would just be a plugin that one has to use their Hulu Plus account with that they paid for.

Thanks guys.
Sorry, I mashed OP's whole post together and read "I'm starting a business where I'm going to sell a tool to remove ads from Hulu." Which, upon rereading, was not what he said.
(2014-10-11, 11:01)justgosh Wrote:

(2014-10-10, 23:43)smoke_tetsu Wrote: You misunderstand... The plugin wouldn't be charged for. It would still be free. It would just be a plugin that one has to use their Hulu Plus account with that they paid for.

Thanks guys.
Sorry, I mashed OP's whole post together and read "I'm starting a business where I'm going to sell a tool to remove ads from Hulu." Which, upon rereading, was not what he said.

Glad we sorted that lol.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Is this still happening?
(2014-08-10, 22:33)BlueCop Wrote: Is there any interest in a *Subscriber Only* version of the hulu plugin?
Use Chromecast?

+1 to both, I'm a Hulu Plus subscriber, and also have a Chromecast, so I'd find either or both of these features extremely useful!
Definitely into a hulu subscriber plug in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Revive Hulu as subscriber only?2