Help with Looping movies in particular folder
Good afternoon,
I am new to KODI and have found it very easy to use and powerful. I will be using FireTv on several TV's and would like to have a random loop of movies playing like a slide show. I would like to have a folder that anyone can add short movies to and have KODI auto play all in folder on a loop. Random would be great. Is this possible or do I need to create play list and update when we add movies.Thanks for all the great work and help on this product.
Shannon
You can do this in file mode if you don't want to scrape the short movies (home movies, etc)
Set up a folder as a source and content to none
You can the queue playback on the whole folder>go to now playing list while playing a short movie>side pull out menu>set to repeat all and to random
(2014-08-11, 03:26)k4sh1n Wrote: You can do this in file mode if you don't want to scrape the short movies (home movies, etc)
Set up a folder as a source and content to none
You can the queue playback on the whole folder>go to now playing list while playing a short movie>side pull out menu>set to repeat all and to random

Thank you. I will set this up when I get home.
Shannon
It will not include newly added movies automatically into the playlist. For this you would need to create an add-on

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Looping movies in particular folder0