ERROR: "Can not connect to remote server" SOLVED
I am getting the error "Can not connect to remote server"......."Would you like to continue scanning? YES or NO"

My RSS feed runs correctly and my weather updates so I have internet connectivity. I checked security and sharing settings on all drives and sources......rebooted everything several times.......but error continues.

This is a recent new problem.

It seems to scan my locally hard drive stored Music just fine, but any locally hard drive stored TV series or movie it isn't scanning (kinda because I can still play and have access to all of these items) and I have to answer NO to the above question.

I did a lot of searching and research here in the forum(S).........and tried several of other users solutions.

I am running the Windows Gotham RC 1 (just installed it today Sunday 8/10/) this error was happening to me over the last several days before this............... running the Gotham version just prior to RC 1.

Could it be the outside scanner and not a "local" problem?

What have I missed?

Thanks
POSSIBLE SOLUTION:
TheAudioDB site(scraps videos "music") is currently down, don't know why. When the site is back up I'm sure the scraper will work again.
It's been down for a couple of days now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR: "Can not connect to remote server" SOLVED0