start 3D movies from xbmc
you clearly don't understand. I HAVE already DONE that.

Now I need ONLY 3D to be played through TMT6.

Anyone please help
Yes and the information is on the playercorefactory.xml External_players (wiki) the RULES field which you refuse to read or just dont read anyway.
you mean here right?

<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="mkv" filename=".*720p.*" player="MPC-HC"/>
</rules>

well ... maybe you can help me after all...

what is it I need to put in so ONLY 3D ISO's are played. Now I am curious for your answer.
Yes exactly there, what you need word for word, idk, Ive tried to emphasize I dont use 3D, never have, now several times so I know what I have read mostly on wiki, but I suspect, if you have your isos named according to the information on 3D (wiki) wiki page that somewhere you would use that info and get there yourself. Otherwise ask in the threads you have been given or go read them, Im sure you not the forst to ask this question.
Unfortunately I have no interest in this and wont go read it and give you a definitive answer as much as I would like that, Wink

Alternatively you can wait indefinetly until you get the answer, given to you by someone who knows :p

I would suggest if you do find an answer to add said information to wiki so maybe then everyone will find it easier to find.

So good luck either way.
thanks a lot.

Let's see, if I can solve this my own then.
awesome, got it working thanks to this post:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1453482

just copy the rule line

thanks a lot baijuxaviorBlush
You can + his rep.

I knew you could find the answer all along Wink

And now full edit main post and mark as solved. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
start 3D movies from xbmc1