How To Update Skin
Hi, I updated from Frodo to Gotham.

The skin I was using in Frodo was Aeon Nox 4.0.9.
I'm not very good with XBMC.

Now that I have updated to XBMC Gotham I want to update my skin to the latest Aeon Nox.
What are the steps to do this?
How can I keep all my old skin settings with the new Aeon Nox?

I have tried going to the add on and I see a menu with Configure, Update, Uninstall, Disable, Rollback, ChangeLog, but the only selection that I can pick is "ChangeLog", all others are grayed out.

Thanks!
With Gotham you will need to install a new Aeon Nox skin. 4.0.9 is not compatible. Basically your options are 4.1.9 Gotham which closely resembles the skin you have been using, or Aeon Nox 5 Gotham which is a much lighter and faster version but lacks some views and eye candy. Follow the instructions in the support threads for installation. If you have any problems you can post there for help. All your settings and customizations will probably need to be re-entered since the system settings for Gotham are somewhat different from Frodo.

If you check the threads I linked you will find some screenshots to possibly help you decide which skin you like best.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Any ideas on how to uninstall it? The uninstall of the addon is grayed out.
Uninstall what? If your talking about the skin, you don't need to uninstall. Just install the skin you want and select it in system settings.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
To delete the old copy, navigate to users/appdata/roaming/xbmc/userdata/addons and delete the folder for the old Aeon Nox.
(2014-08-11, 22:36)wgstarks Wrote: With Gotham you will need to install a new Aeon Nox skin. 4.0.9 is not compatible. Basically your options are 4.1.9 Gotham which closely resembles the skin you have been using, or Aeon Nox 5 Gotham which is a much lighter and faster version but lacks some views and eye candy. Follow the instructions in the support threads for installation. If you have any problems you can post there for help. All your settings and customizations will probably need to be re-entered since the system settings for Gotham are somewhat different from Frodo.

If you check the threads I linked you will find some screenshots to possibly help you decide which skin you like best.

What part is not compatible? I am using aeon nox 4.0.9 on Gotham and it works?
The main problem would be that you can't access Advanced and Expert system settings. I believe that some 3D settings may be missing also. My understanding from reading other threads is that Phil65 will be updating this skin for Gotham, but I don't think he has released anything yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To Update Skin0